There are three steps to complete the application process:
1) Complete the online application, found here. The application will require parents to submit student records such as grade reports, teacher recommendation, and immunization history.
2) Schedule a parent meeting. At least one parent is required to meet with us so that we may gain a better understanding of your family, and so you may learn more about our school. Please contact us at email@example.com, or 770-712-2896, to schedule an appointment after submitting your student’s application.
3) Schedule a student meeting. We require each incoming student to visit with one of our teachers in a relaxed, non-threatening classroom environment for about 30 minutes. The purpose of this visit is to ensure your child is developmentally and socially ready to succeed in the application grade.
Some things to know before you get started:
- Applicants for Kindergarten should be 5 years old before September 1. If your student has a later birthday, please contact us.
- Applicants must not have a history of unresolved school discipline problems.
- There is $50 application fee.
We realize the application process can be an exciting, and sometimes stressful, time for parents. So, if at any time you would like us to help you during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us either at 770-712-2896, or firstname.lastname@example.org.