Skip Navigation
Established in Christ. Prepared for life.

2020 Annual Fund

Your financial support of DCS is such a blessing. Click the "Donate" button below to give using Paypal at any time of the year. Specific information about our 2021 Annual Fund will be coming soon. 

____

Annual Fund

 
Thank you!


As the end of Dunwoody Christian School’s 2020-2021 fiscal year has come to a close, we want to take a moment to say THANK YOU to our dedicated donors, sponsors, partners, businesses and families!

Thank you for faithfully investing your philanthropic dollars in Dunwoody Christian School, which greatly sustained our operations in a particularly challenging COVID-19 induced year. Thank you for believing in our mission of partnering together to develop children who are grounded in Christ-like character, who possess exceptional knowledge and who are prepared to embrace life’s opportunities and challenges.

Thanks to your gift and the gifts of all Dunwoody Christian School donors, in the fiscal year ending June 30, 2021 we:

  • RAISED almost $90,000 which accounted for nearly 20% of DCS’s total budget
  • EDUCATED 48 children through top-notch instruction and a Christ-centered curriculum
  • ENHANCED our afterschool offerings to include the Lions’ Den program and new clubs such as Pom and Drama
  • CREATED learning opportunities outside the regular classroom through Spanish, Technology, Art, Music, and P.E. classes
  • WELCOMED 27 new students and their families during the 2020-2021 school year
  • INVESTED in our teachers and administrators, allowing DCS to competitively pay its staff
  • SUPPORTED our teachers with resources and supplies needed to deliver a stellar academic program
  • ADDED a new classroom as we grew into 4th grade this past school year with a smartboard, curriculum materials, furniture, and supplies
  • DOUBLED in enrollment from the previous year, prompting a move to our new campus at Dunwoody Baptist Church
  • And much, much more!

While these feats are amazing, and would not have been possible without your support, our work is never complete! As this fiscal year has come to a close, and we usher in a new era, we celebrate in these accomplishments, while looking ahead to the upcoming school year.

Tuition covers approximately 80% of the DCS budget, while the remaining 20% comes from the faithful generosity of the philanthropic community. As we prepare for our new school campus at Dunwoody Baptist Church and welcome our new families in the fall, we invite you, our steadfast donors and families, to prayerfully consider how you can support DCS this upcoming school year. While Dunwoody Baptist Church is our new home, the church does not support DCS. We operate independently and raise our own funds. Therefore, we depend on the generosity of DCS families, grandparents, community partners, and friends of DCS to cover the gap in our budget.

I would love to meet you over coffee sometime soon to talk more about the needs of DCS and how you can fulfill your calling to be a part of God’s work through our school. Please contact me at 404-933-5918 or email rob.weaver@videojet.com.

Thank you doesn’t seem sufficient enough, but we feel incredibly blessed to be the stewards of your generosity and support.

Sincerely,

Rob Weaver, DCS Board President

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dunwoody Christian School is a 501(c)(3) United States tax-exempt charitable organization. 

Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.

 

It is Dunwoody Christian School’s policy to set aside 10% of every non-designated donated dollar to be used for student scholarships, financial aid, or other charitable and benevolent purposes. If you do not wish a portion of your gift to be used in this manner, please notify us at the time of your donation.