DCS is committed to offering affordable tuition rates, while maintaining the low student-teacher ratios, high curriculum standards, and hands-on educational experience you expect from a private school. Like many other private schools, DCS tuition is intentionally set below the full cost needed to operate the school. This helps keep DCS more affordable to a wider range of families. The DCS Annual Fund then allows our school community (parents, friends, extended family, local businesses and other DCS partners) to make up the deficit through tax-deductible donations.
Financial Assistance Programs
If you are in need of financial assistance to help make DCS tuition even more affordable, funds may be available to you through the methods below. You may apply for both. If you have any questions about our financial assistance programs below, please contact us.
- Step 1: Submit the DCS application for admission prior to March 15.
- Step 2: Submit the FACTS application for financial aid prior to March 15. Note: There is a non-refundable fee for the financial aid assessment of $40 which is payable directly to FACTS in their application process.
- Step 1: Submit the DCS application for admission prior to March 15
- Step 2: Submit the Pay It Forward application for a scholarship prior to their deadline. There is no fee to apply for the Pay It Forward scholarship:
- For the 2022-2023 school year: Pay It Forward applications must be submitted by December 31, 2021
- For the 2023-2024 school year: Pay It Forward applications must be submitted by December 31, 2022.