Dunwoody Christian School is committed to offering competitive tuition rates while maintaining the low student-teacher ratios, high curriculum standards, and hands-on educational experience you expect from a private school.
Our tuition rates are significantly lower compared to private schools within a 7-mile radius of Dunwoody Christian School.
2024-2025 ANNUAL TUITION
- Kindergarten: $12,500
- 1st – 5th grade: $14,500
- 6th grade and up: $15,750*
- school uniforms
- class pictures
- Lions' Den fees
- Academic Support Program
- school lunches
- musical instruments
- field trips that require further travel or additional fees, etc.
DCS participates in the Pay It Forward scholarship program, which provides scholarships to eligible students and is not based on income or need. Learn more.
A non-refundable and non-transferable tuition deposit is required at enrollment to secure a student’s placement at DCS for the upcoming school year. The paid tuition deposit is deducted from a family’s total tuition responsibility. For enrollment in the 2024-2025 school year, a $1,750 per student tuition deposit is due at the time of enrollment.
2024-2025 Tuition may be paid over six monthly payments (1% finance charge applies) or paid in full (due in July, before the start of the school year). The full 2024-2025 Tuition Policy is here.
New Prospective Families - Financial Aid Process:
- Step 1: Submit a Pay It Forward application by Dec. 31, 2023. This is a free scholarship program (there is no income requirement) provided by the state of Georgia. This scholarship will supplement any additional financial assistance you may receive from DCS.
- Step 2: Forward your email from Pay It Forward confirming your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 3: Submit the FACTS application for DCS financial aid prior to Feb. 1, 2024. Note: FACTS charges a small non-refundable fee which is payable directly to FACTS in their application process.
- Step 4: Submit the DCS application for admission by Feb. 1, 2024. Note: There is a non-refundable application fee.
Current DCS Families - Financial Aid Process:
Current DCS families must follow the same timeline and requirements above. Please contact the Head of School to discuss financial aid in more detail.
DCS is a Georgia Department of Education Special Needs Scholarship Participating School. This means the GA DOE allows IEP and Section 504 eligible students to receive scholarship funding to attend Dunwoody Christian School. Please click HERE to learn more from the DOE about what this can mean for your child and if you are eligible.
A guide for parents to begin the process can be found HERE.